Wednesday 18 December 2013

100 Love poems For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

100 Love poems Biography....
source(google.com.pk)
Out of this heart of love and hope there flows 
wave upon spreading wave of lighted prayer 
for a wealth of blessings, surrounding and supporting; 
solid pathways through the mountains that 
purple the horizon, and draw our eyes upward, 
lights for the twists and turns that lie ahead of you 
whom I love and hold against my beating heart, 
you for whom my spirit aches and sings. 

This is my responsibility and my honor, 
to create out of the depths of my love for you 
a glowing canopy of protection, woven from the strands 
of all I have learned of Love and Spirit, 
joy, hope and loss, courage and compassion, patience and peace, 
that you may have solid ground upon which to walk 
and a clear vision to sustain you on the difficult path 
that is life lived upon this good earth. 

Hush now little light, all will be well, 
be brave, we will all walk together for awhile. 
I hold you now in my arms and forever in my heart, 
tender little man child, lovely baby lady, 
you drowse under your blankets as whispers of the future 
drawing comfort from the beating of my heart 
as with quiet song I lull you toward slumber.
__________________________________________Seeing her picture in our high school yearbook 
I couldn’t help myself, I just had to look 

Now I was motivated more than ever 
To pick up the phone and just call her 

But how would she be, after all these years 
Would she be married, I uncovered my fears 

I dialed the phone, my nerves beyond instability 
Amazed that my fingers worked and had the agility 

My skin felt sunburnt as my blood rushed 
At first just silence, her voice was hushed 

Like a wolf howling at the moon in accompaniment 
Shaking, I could barely contain my excitement 

With a perspicacity that was astounding 
I could hear her audibly remembering 

She was pleasantly shocked alright 
But she agreed to meet me tonight 

I waited now with chocolate and flowers 
Just passing the time, counting the hours 

I rush to the place where we set to meet 
Moving so fast I nearly tripped over my feet 

My heart stopped, she looked like a princess 
And all I wanted to do was give her a kiss 

When she saw me, a most delightful smile appeared 
A frog in my throat, my greeting came out weird 

With a gesture that was obsequiousness 
I shook her hand with a lingering caress 

I knew then that for the rest of my life 
From morning to twilight she would be my wife
_________________________________

For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment