Tuesday 17 December 2013

Quick Love Poems For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

Quick Love Poems Biography...
source(google.com.pk)

My husband put some poison in my beer,
And fondly hoped that I would drink it up.
He would get rid of me; no bloody fear,
For when his back was turned I changed the cup.
He took it all, and if he did not die,
Its just because he's heartier than I.
And now I watch and watch him night and day
dreading that he will try it on again.
I'm getting like a skeleton they say,
And every time I feel the slightest pain
I think: he's got me this time. . . . Oh the beast!
He might have let me starve to death, at least.
But all he thinks of is that shell-pink nurse.
I know as well as well that they're in loe.
I'm sure they kiss, and maybe do things worse,
Although she looks as gentle as a dove.
I see their eyes with passion all aglow:
I know they only wait for me to go.
Ah well, I'll go (I have to, anyway),
But they will pay the price of lust and sin.
I've sent a letter to the police to say:
"If I should die its them have dome me in."
And now a lot of vernal I'll take,
And go to sleep, and never, never wake.
But won't I laugh! Aye, even when I'm dead,
To think of them both hanging by the head.
TRIANGLE TWO
My wife's a fancy bit of stuff it's true;
But that's no reason she should do me dirt.
Of course I know a girl is tempted to,
With mountain men a-fussin' round her skirt.
A 'andome women's bound to 'ave a 'eart,
But that's no reason she should be a tart.
I didn't oughter give me 'ome address
To sergeant when 'e last went on 'is leave;
And now the 'ole shebang's a bloody mess;
I didn't think the missis would deceive.
And 'ere was I, a-riskin' of me life,
And thee was 'e, a-sleepin' wiv me wife.
Go blimy, but this thing 'as got to stop.
Well, next time when we makes a big attack,
As soon as we gets well across the top,
I'll plug 'em (accidental) in the back.
'E'll cop a blinkin' packet in 'is spine,
And that'll be the end of 'im, the swine.
It's easy in the muck-up of a fight;
And all me mates'll think it was the foe.
And 'oo can say it doesn't serve 'im right?
And I'll go 'ome and none will ever know,
My missis didn't oughter do that sort o' thing,
Seein' as 'ow she wears my weddin' ring.
Well, we'll be just as 'appy as before,
When otherwise she might a' bin a 'ore.
TRIANGLE THREE
It's fun to see Joe fuss around that kid.
I know 'e loves 'er more than all the rest,
Because she's by a lot the prettiest.
'E wouldn't lose 'er for a 'undred quid.
I love 'er too, because she isn't his'n;
But Jim, his brother's, wot they've put in prision.
It's 'ard to 'ave a 'usband wot you 'ate;
So soft that if 'e knowed you'd 'ad a tup,
'E wouldn't 'ave the guts to beat you up.
Now Jim; 'e's wot I call a proper mate.
I daren't try no monkey tricks wiv 'im.
'E'd flay be 'ide off (quite right, too) would Jim.
I won't let on to Jim when 'e comes out;
But Joe; each time I see 'im kissin' Nell,
I 'ave to leave the room and laughlike 'ell.
"E'll 'ave the benefit (damn little) of the doubt.
So let 'im kiss our Nellie fit to smother;
There ain't no proof 'er father is 'is brother.
Well, anyway I've no remorse. You see,
I've kept my frailty in the family.
___________________________________
If only you could
step inside my heart
for just a moment or two
you might be overwhelmed
by what I feel for you
Love, pure and simple love
that has no end
and longs to hold you near
for now and forever;
for as long as we’re both here
I want to hold you close
I want to hold your hand
I never want to let you go;
you’re the best I’ve ever had
I want to protect you
I want to keep you safe
I never want to see you cry
or feel an ounce of pain
I want to see you smile
I want to make you laugh
I never want you to wish
for something other than what you have
I want to give you everything
I want to give you my all
I never want to give you less
than anything you want
Because it’s simple
my love for you is pure
and you are the one
I’ve waited my whole life for.
_____________________
You hide behind your feelings
and keep the truth locked away,
but there is so much said
in the things you don’t say

You innocently tell me
our time has come and gone
and that we can’t go back
but I don’t believe it
and this time you’re wrong
The distance you put between us
is nothing more than time lost;
a place for your feelings to hide,
yet I can hear the love in your voice
each time we talk
My patience has no end
when it comes to loving you
and I will wait a lifetime
for you to see the truth
Real love doesn’t go away
it doesn’t fade into the past,
it goes on forever
and always finds its way back
I will wait a lifetime for you
because you are my soul,
and behind all of your doubt
I know you can’t let go
You are my soul,
and I am yours, too.
If two people were ever meant to be,
it’s me and you.
___________________________
 For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers



No comments:

Post a Comment