Tuesday 3 December 2013

I Love You For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

I Love You poems biography....
source(google.com.pk)
I loved the way you stared at me, looking deep into my eyes.
I loved the way you smiled at me, showing those pearly whites.
I loved the way the way you talked to me , your voice sounding so pure.
I loved how I told you everything, this I know for sure.
I loved the way we got competitive, when we played those computer games,
I loved how we spent all year together, and you never not once changed.
Yes, sometimes you had your moods, but they never lasted long, 
I always cheered you up, because we always got along.
I loved everything about you in every possible way 
and the truth is I'm still in love today
Seeing her picture in our high school yearbook 
I couldn’t help myself, I just had to look 

Now I was motivated more than ever 
To pick up the phone and just call her 

But how would she be, after all these years 
Would she be married, I uncovered my fears 

I dialed the phone, my nerves beyond instability 
Amazed that my fingers worked and had the agility 

My skin felt sunburnt as my blood rushed 
At first just silence, her voice was hushed 

Like a wolf howling at the moon in accompaniment 
Shaking, I could barely contain my excitement 

With a perspicacity that was astounding 
I could hear her audibly remembering 

She was pleasantly shocked alright 
But she agreed to meet me tonight 

I waited now with chocolate and flowers 
Just passing the time, counting the hours 

I rush to the place where we set to meet 
Moving so fast I nearly tripped over my feet 

My heart stopped, she looked like a princess 
And all I wanted to do was give her a kiss 

When she saw me, a most delightful smile appeared 
A frog in my throat, my greeting came out weird 

With a gesture that was obsequiousness 
I shook her hand with a lingering caress 

I knew then that for the rest of my life 
From morning to twilight she would be my wife
So many things I can say 
So many things I can do 
So many things I can feel 
But nothing will compare to me and you 

My words will never explain what I really feel 
My thoughts that come to my mind.. 
still can't explain. 
My heart can explain but can't put the words together 

Two years together I know its short compared to others 
but these two years together was made for each other 
Everytime I see you I get butterflies 
everytime I see you tears come to my eyes 

You are my one and only nobody will compare 
Let our hearts join as one 
Let our soul combine 
Let our minds wonder through this beautiful love life 

So as we pray to God and ask him for guidance 
Lets not be like other couples and relate to violence 
I love you sweeta and you have my heart 
Cant nothing or no one tear us apart 

This love is so real 
This love is so pure 
This love is so Romantic 
This love is with so much loyalty 
you know why...... 
 For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers


No comments:

Post a Comment