Friday 6 December 2013

Lost Love Poems For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

Lost Love Poems Biography....
source(google.com.pk)
The loss of a lover, whether because they have passed on or for any other reason is a heartbreaking experience. Some never fully recover. There might always be a small place in your heart that holds the pain of this experience. This is natural and fine. Even when you find another person to love, it is OK to hold a place for the lover that has passed. You shared something profound together. The previous relationship that you had is not like your new relationship. Every relationship is unique and should be allowed a place in your heart.
To the love of my life
though fate never allowed me to make you my wife.
When we met so many years ago
it was love at first sight that I know.
I loved you so much and for only you I cared
but with you those feelings I never shared.
Then I learned for another you cared.
To come between you I never dared.
Not because I did not want to 
but because I wanted happiness for you.
Then to the arms of another I did go 
but with her, love I never did know.
For this I now know that I was wrong
for all these years your love I’ve longed.
Of you I have thought throughout the years.
For you I have shed so many tears.
So long ago I solemnly vowed
to tell of my love if fate allowed.
Our paths crossed again not so long ago.
I remembered the vow of my love you should know.
Before I could tell you, you gave a surprise.
You told me you loved me and brought tears to my eyes.
You told of your love and how much you cared
how you felt sad that this you had not shared.
You said that you felt you had told me too late
and for this you said you I must hate.
But it is you I love and never could hate
To know of your love is never too late.
You told me of things you wanted to do
all of this and more I have wanted too.
All this time I have dreamed of your touch
To know you wanted the same means so much.
We have shared so much from the present and past.
I have prayed so much that this would last.
You have told me that what we want is wrong
How can this be when we have loved so long?
Something happened and we fell apart
Crushing my dreams and breaking my heart.
To love you was a gift from above.
The gift of time, the gift of love.
My heart wont allow mw to let you go,
it wants and misses you so.
I tried to leave to mend the pain,
but is about to drive me insane.
Saddened and hurting my heart goes on
knowing again that you are gone.
Because in your hands is where my heart lies
Alone and depressed it sadly cries.
Please know that this is how I truly feel
because twice in my life, you have made it all real.
I know you had feelings that you just would not show.
I know that it hurts when you want to let go.
My actions say yes but heart still says no.
I will never get to feel your most intimate touch.
God knows though I love and miss you so much.
I love you with my heart and soul.
You made me feel loved, you made me feel whole.
I have always known that you are the one for me.
I still believe though you say it can’t be.
There is one thing that I have to say
I love you too much to just walk away.
We said goodbye but I want you to know.
Goodbye is goodbye but not forever though.

___________________________________________________
 For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers
For Him For Her for The One You Love For Your BoyFriend For a Girl For a Girlfriend Images Pictures Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment